Monday, December 15, 2008

phone post 1

This is actually my first post using my phone. Let's see how this works.

Today I got a hold of a list of 300 companies in Indiana that are forming or expanding. It shouldn't take me long to find a good career up there. I'm saving money back to pay for moving expenses. It won't be long before I'm home again.

How is school? Learning anything interesting? I hope this year is going well. I know school has its ups and downs. I'm going to try to post some pics here soon.

I'm going to go for now and see how well this posts. If it does, I can blog more often. I love you both and can't wait to see you in a week and a half! I miss you!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

in school i'v been learning about economics. iam enjoying it very much! it's loads of fun! can't wait 2 c you soon, bye,


love,
courtney

Courtney said...

u should really post more jk u don't have 2 if u don't want 2 B.)