Sunday, December 28, 2008

the new plan

I think it's public knowledge now that I'm planning on moving back to Indiana. I have become homesick for the hoosier state. This weekend was so fun that I didn't want to go back.

When I say I'm moving back soon, that leaves out much detail. The actual plan is for me to start sending out more resumes (a marketing effort in full force) and start going to interviews in Indiana. I think Fort Wayne is going to be the place I'll have the most effectiveness in terms of results. IPFW is well recognized there and local companies are more than willing to fulfill their obligation to hire alumni from the local college.

Once I land a job, the next step is to start looking for a place to rent. A house with a significant amount of land is ideal, but we'll see what's available. L will stay in KY until I find a suitable place. That should only take a couple weeks at the most. Once the desired location is found, we will utilize a moving truck to bring the rest of our things back.

In the meantime, I need to move fast. This week, I'm going to start boxing up my stuff so it'll be ready.

I think I am going to go to bed for now but I'll post again soon. I love you!

See you soon,

Daddy

1 comment:

Courtney said...

well,do u know whem ur coming back cuz you've been saying that and i don't mean to be mean but it's true