Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday

I can't believe it's tuesday already! I hope you both are doing alright. I know Rich is sick, but I hope he gets better soon. I know how much he hates missing school (LOL). Things are okay here. I'm working on getting an internet connection soon so I won't have to look for wifi hotspots all the time. I do pretty well with it though.

Have we made definite plans for Dana's? I hope we can stay at the Holiday Inn - that would give us an extra day. I think we're ready for the gift exchange. We have two items that will probably be fought over. Last year was fun when we did that.

It's about 55 degrees here at the moment. And sunny. Pretty nice weather for December, huh? I miss you both an awful lot. Most of the time I wish I hadn't of moved down here. Although I couldn't find a job at all in Marion and I need money to eat so we can ride this out a little longer. I hear they may open some new companies in the Grant County area. I'll keep my eyes open for opportunities.

Well, I'm gonna go for now. Have fun today and call me when you get a chance.


Love,

Daddy

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Don't bow yourself up about the situation. It will get better!! IS the Holiday Inn the one with the huge pool? I hope so. I can't wait to see you this weekend! My friend C found out about the b-day party and he said he was going to come. He wouldn't let it go!! I couldn't stop laughing. LOL!!!!!